UVA-Wise and Emory & Henry have signed a contract for a home and home in 2010 and 2011. Glad to see that they got this done.
UVA-Wise and Emory & Henry have signed a contract for a home and home in 2010 and 2011. Glad to see that they got this done.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
yea and in another 15 years they will do it again
Well it should have been on the last 7-8 years, but before that it killed E&H to play that game because it couldhave cost them a playoff chance. They were better off scheduling a harder team that they could beat at that time. Just winning the conference didn't get it done for E&H at that time. Just look at the 98 team as an example.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yep, 11-0 and sitting at home. Good news and great for the area.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks